When you're on the job, you can't afford to waste time. That's why we developed the new, mobile-friendly Parts.Cat.Com - the next generation of PartStore™. It's the fastest, easiest, and most reliable place to find over 1.4 million genuine Cat® parts online.
Make searching, finding and buying genuine Cat parts simple without ever leaving the construction site, shop or even your truck. Log in today with your existing PartStore username and password and see the next generation of PartStore.
Don’t have an existing account? Register in just a few clicks, and access genuine Cat parts with pricing and real-time Cat part availability….anytime, anwhere.
continue to PartStore
Here are some how-to videos to assist with navigating, finding and ordering your online parts through Parts.Cat.Com.
Create your account by following these simple steps and get faster ordering with the 'Quick Order' and 'Quick Checkout' features.
For future purchases, you can even reorder in one simple step from your order history.
1. Click on the 'Sign In / Register' link in the top navigation.
2. Click on the 'Register' button.
3. Input your location and follow the instructions to identify your dealer and your preferred store by clicking the 'Select Dealer' button associated with the dealer listing below the map.
4. Complete all required fields on the 'Dealer's Registration' form and click 'Submit.'
It's easier than ever to search parts using the 'Find by Equipment' function, which allows you to enter a serial number and part
keywords to get a listing of matches based on factory settings for your criteria.
1. From the homepage, enter the serial number of your equipment and a part keyword.
2. Click the 'Find Parts' button and you'll be directed to a search results page that shows only parts associated with the criteria you entered.
Parts may be filtered either by serial number prefix and range (indicated by a 'Verfied at Serial Range' note) or exact serial number (indicated by a 'Verified at Serial Number' note).
3. Scroll through the parts listing and click on the part you need. You'll be directed to the part detail page. Here, you can update the quantity you wish to purchase,
check availability, or select 'Add to Cart' to place the item(s) in your shopping cart.
You can also access this feature by adding a serial number in the search field on category and product pages.
Once you've filtered your search by serial number, the whole site is filtered so you know you're getting the right parts for your equipment.
Another way to find parts is by clicking 'Parts Manuals' in the main navigation. From there you can drill down through major
component systems to find groupings of parts specific to your equipment. Like a parts manual, you can view engineering drawings
of many parts to ensure you are selecting the right part for your equipment.
1.Enter a specific serial number and keyword to narrow the results.
2.Click the search button to retrieve all the information stored about this serial number from the SIS parts books,
including specific part numbers, engineering drawings, descriptions, dealer price and recommended quantities.
3.Adjust the quantity if necessary and select 'Add to Cart' to place the item in your shopping cart.
You can click the 'Shop by Category' link in the top navigation or select one of the many categories from the left navigation.
Further narrow your search by selecting any available sub-categories. If you already know your part number, enter it or key search
terms such as 'batteries' or 'filters' into the search feature in the top navigation.
1.Enter your part number into the Search field.
2.You will be taken to the 'Parts Detail' page where you will be able to see a picture of the part, the description,
specifications and the part's price and availability with your local dealer.
3.Update the quantity you wish to purchase and check availability. Select 'Add to Cart' to place the item in your shopping cart.
If you have access to the Caterpillar Service Information System (SIS), including digital parts books, 3D technical drawings and other materials,
you can utilize it by following the steps below:
1.To access SIS, click 'SIS' in the top navigation or click the 'Visit SIS' link on the 'Parts Manuals' page.
2.Enter the serial number or 3-digit prefix of your equipment or select a serial number from the drop down menu.
3.Narrow your search with the 'Filter Search' function to view all the options for your machine.
4.Type in a key word, such as battery, to view the batteries on your machine or you can 'Select As Shipped.'
5.After creating your parts list, select the desired parts and quantities needed for the repair and click 'Add to Shopping Cart.'
Need to order parts fast? Then login to shop with 'Quick Order.'
1. In the 'Dealer Association' window, select the dealer, account, and store you are ordering from.
2. Select or enter a serial number for your machine.
3. Click on the 'Quick Order' link in the top navigation.
4. You can manually enter the quantity and part numbers needed or upload a .CSV file from your computer in a predefined format.
5. Click 'Add to Cart' to see availability, price and choose your source of supply.
6. Select 'Next' and add the parts to your shopping cart.
7. Save the list of parts as a file or frequent order list, print the list of parts, change your store location and update price and
availability, select a delivery date, add notes and serial numbers to each part. Then proceed to check out.
From checkout to payment methods and delivery options, getting the parts you need has never been faster or easier.
1. Once you are ready to buy, click the 'Checkout' button, which directs you to the 'Shipping and Billing' page.
2. Select your delivery method, choose your payment option, and/or enter a promotion code.
3. Choose the 'Ship to Me' option if you would like to have your order delivered. If you want to pick your order up from the dealer, simply select 'Store Pick Up.'
4. Select your payment method and input the requested information and/or promotion code.
5. Click 'Next' and review your order on the 'Order Summary' page.
6. Select 'Order' to submit your parts order and receive your confirmation number.
7. If you would like to have a parts quote instead of placing an order, you can ‘Create Quote’ instead of choosing ‘Place Order’. Once the quote is created it is available to view from your account where you can see the details, place an order, or delete the quote.
To make the login and checkout process faster, you can customize your preferences in 'My Account' under 'Settings.' Your customization options include:
Quick Login: Set the default equipment for your order based on all of the serial numbers associated with the selected customer number.
Quick Checkout: Select your default billing and shipping addresses, payment and shipping methods.
From the 'My Account' section you can also view Pending Quotes, Core Tracking and Frequent Order Lists, as well as reorder in a single step from your order history by clicking the 'Reorder' button next to any previous order.
Should you require further assistance or technical support, please contact:-
Ms Teo Si Min, PartStore AdministratorDID (65) 6663 8890
Fax: (65) 6867 9531Email: firstname.lastname@example.org